When you diagnose, repair or service your car, you can benefit from a FREE 30 Point Check that will save your car in the long run. Get the peace of mind that your car is safe for you and your family
Is it worth it?
Believe it or not, the top reasons for car breakdown are due to these exact issues we cover here. So take advantage of this free check to make sure your car won’t fail you.
We provide double the free amount of checks compared to any other car repair service. In fact the only things not included in our free check, are the services that require filter replacements and engine diagnostic.
What Do You Get?
The first 3 checks will require a brief road test
- Check engine & transmission performance
- Check braking, ride quality, unusual noises
- Check steering – wheel straight / pull
- Check condition of drive belts
- Check condition of coolant hoses
- Check condition of antifreeze
- Check brake fluid
- Check power steering fluid
- Check transmission fluid
- Check transfer case (AWD)
- Check differentials
- Check washer fluid
- Check condition of exhaust system
- Check condition of shocks & struts
- Check condition of suspension / bushings
- Check steering linkage
- Check driveshaft & axles
- Check wheel bearing play
- Check for any fluid leaks
- Check condition of front brakes
- Check condition of rear brakes
- Check condition of emergency brake
- Check wiper / washer operation
- Check condition of exterior lights
- Check condition of headlight lenses
- Check front & back tire (R,L) pressure and tread
- Adjust tires to proper air pressure
- Check condition of AC system
- Check condition of engine bay wiring looms for external wear or damage
- Service history & recommendation
Nick & Stefan Motor Works
*Please note this offer is subject to assessment on a case by case basis. If you have any doubts, just give us a call and we can recommend what the best practice for your vehicle is.